หน้าเว็บ

วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Norika Fujiwara says secret of beauty is love

Norika Fujiwara says secret of beauty is love



TOKYO — Actress Norika Fujiwara, 41, has some advice for the participants in Fox Japan’s new reality show “Japan’s Next Beauty.” The secret of maintaining one’s beauty, she says, is “falling in love.”

Fujiwara will host the show which brings together 15 young Japanese women aged 18-20, who live together and compete with each other by going through various obstacles to get to the top.

“It’s really hard to judge people,” said Fujiwara who is herself a veteran of many contests. “I remember all the stress I went through during the audition process. I was once kicked out of the room because I was not ‘family size.’ Another time I passed the audition for a TV commercial but it was only for my legs,” she said.

“Japan’s Next Beauty” debuts at 9 p.m. on Sunday June 23 on the Fox Japan channel.

Japan Today

www.japantoday.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น