หน้าเว็บ

วันเสาร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Model Moe Oshikiri to publish new book

Model Moe Oshikiri to publish new book



TOKYO — Model Moe Oshikiri, 33, announced on her blog this week that she will publish a new book.

The blog entry begins with the title: “I have an announcement.” Oshikiri writes that on Aug 7, she will publish her new book titled “Asakiyumemishi,” a fictional work about an unpopular model who pursues her dream.

“I believe that pursuing one’s dreams is a wonderful thing but the journey can be very hard,” she wrote, adding that many of her own experiences overlap with the main character in her book. “I wanted to write about the struggle of a girl who is sincere,” Oshikiri writes on her blog.

Oshikiri says she started writing because the editor of the fashion magazine she regularly appears in, AneCan, recommended that she do so. “I don’t have any writing skills, so I struggled. But for about a year and a half, I focused on my feelings and got the job done.”

Oshikiri released her first book in 2009. Titled “Moderu Shikkaku” or “No Longer a Model,” it tells of how her first modeling agency went bankrupt, and she ended up working day jobs, such as putting strawberries on cakes, and how she suffered from a spinal injury in 2005 after being dumped by a wave in Hawaii.

Japan Today

www.japantoday.com


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น